Saturday, 27 June 2009

Todays garden guests!!!!x


Really pleased to be getting the greenfinches!
They are starting to come closer x

I just love my blackie! So handsome!!!! ..........



....and i love my goldies x




Mrs B was literally by my foot here, she followed
me around the garden! So sweet x




Got this pic of the bumble bee on my honeysuckle
this evening. It is best to enlarge this!

7 comments:

  1. That can't be a greenfinch, Karen, he doesn't look angry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think that bee can stick his head much further into that Honeysuckle

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots Karen,I have lots of trouble identifying youngsters but I would have put that female as a young one.I am hopeless!!!!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou all for your comments. I know what you mean steve, he almost looks like hes smiling!!!!Geordie, yes, i think that bee was enjoying himself on the honeysuckle!Sheila, youre not hopeless!!! I thought it was a youngster, but then she was gathering food!!! So i presume it was a mrs!!Unless it was a greedy baby who likes to store its food!!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots once again Karen, I think that bee is almost drowning in nectar!!! LOL
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos Karen, I wish I still had my Honeysuckle, it attracted so many bees and smelt divine in the evenings, unfortunately it gave up the ghost when the neighbours replaced their fence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jayne and shysongbird. i know Jayne, the bee looks like he's really enjoying it!!! Shysongbird, i only planted the honeysuckle last sept, and its spreading well, but MY neighbours are talking about a new fence! Hope it can survive the trauma!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!