Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
those are terrific photos karen, where you using a macro lens
Hi denis, no, i just put the setting on 'flower close up' and was quite close to the bee! Thanks for your comment x
I think you might be showing off a bit now lol - seriously Karen these shots are really goodJayne
Thanks Jayne! im really not showing off, just getting lucky with my shots, lol!!!!he he x
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
those are terrific photos karen, where you using a macro lens
ReplyDeleteHi denis, no, i just put the setting on 'flower close up' and was quite close to the bee! Thanks for your comment x
ReplyDeleteI think you might be showing off a bit now lol - seriously Karen these shots are really good
ReplyDeleteJayne
Thanks Jayne! im really not showing off, just getting lucky with my shots, lol!!!!he he x
ReplyDelete