Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Baby swallows xxx


Went to pete's house this afternoon, and saw these baby swallows!!


How cute is this pic!!I was really excited when he told me that they were nesting
above the doorway of one of the barns!


Mum flew down with food, but she was too quick for me to catch her on camera!




They sat for ages, and let me get quite close x





So cute! ive never seen swallows so close, so im well chuffed!! x

8 comments:

  1. Can't say anythibng more than JUST DELIGHTFUL, what adorable babies!!!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots Karen they are beautiful.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos karen, they are the ones to treasure,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou all for your comments. They really are beautiful birdies! I ws so pleased to get these pics!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen you lucky, lucky person!!! I am soooooooo
    envious ;) What delightful pictures, there can't be many people who have been able to capture baby Swallows, I haven't even managed a decent adult photo yet...and I have tried!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those really are lovely pictures, Karen! I'm so envious that you had the chance to snap those beautiful birds! Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou mac and shysongbird for your comments! I feel very lucky to have seen them so close! Glad you like the pics x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!