Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Some of this weeks birdies x


Love this pic of mr blackie with his worms!


Baby blackie enjoying the fruit suet pellets x



A couple of pics of my goldies. I never get tired of
seeing these pretty birds, i hope they keep on coming
to my garden x





The big birds of the day!!!!




5 comments:

  1. smashing pics karen, is your blackbird still feeding the young ones?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so denis, a few of them are still filling their beaks!so i presume there are still some little ones to come! Thanks denis x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis! Great pics (as always!) Great seeing you last week. I added some pics to my blog!

    http://njbluejaysbirdsandstuff.blogspot.com/

    More soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shouldn't think he could get many more worms in his beak Karen, what a great photo! I love them all, the Goldfinches look so pretty and the 'big birds' made me laugh, you always manage to catch the humorous moments so well. I also loved the bee on the Lupins on the previous post, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou shysongbird for the lovely comments! and thanks bro! Will look at your blog now! Lovely to see you too, hope all is well in the USA, love you loads, sis x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!