Had a preview of your gorgeous photographs yesterday when we met ~ I love your blog and Felicity and I will certainly form part of your 'fan' base from now on....keep up the good work it is delightful!
A little something should arrive for you @ work tomorrow from Felicity and me ~ enjoy!
Hi Julie and Felicity, and thankyou so much for your lovely comments!! Im glad you enjoyed my blog!!! You really shouldn't send me anything, but thankyou in advance! it was lovely to see you both yesterday. Look forward to seeing you soon, take care and lots of love xxxxx
Karen
ReplyDeleteHad a preview of your gorgeous photographs yesterday when we met ~ I love your blog and Felicity and I will certainly form part of your 'fan' base from now on....keep up the good work it is delightful!
A little something should arrive for you @ work tomorrow from Felicity and me ~ enjoy!
Take care and lots of love to you from us both.
Julie & Felicity
xxooxx
Hi Julie and Felicity, and thankyou so much for your lovely comments!! Im glad you enjoyed my blog!!! You really shouldn't send me anything, but thankyou in advance! it was lovely to see you both yesterday. Look forward to seeing you soon, take care and lots of love xxxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat photies again Karen!!
ReplyDeleteJayne