Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
more great photos karen, love the starlings sat on the fence. denis
You are certainly making the most of your new camera Karen smashing photos,those starlings get everywhere don't they?Sheila
Thankyou both. Those sturklings certainly get everywhere sheila! They dont miss a trick! Very entertaining though!! x
Love the starlings on the fence
ahhh the babie stirklings are soooo cute, great pics hon x
Great shots again, Karen. I tried to persuade my sister to go for that camera :)
Thankyou all! Is your sister going to get one Steve? x
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
more great photos karen, love the starlings sat on the fence.
ReplyDeletedenis
You are certainly making the most of your new camera Karen smashing photos,those starlings get everywhere don't they?
ReplyDeleteSheila
Thankyou both. Those sturklings certainly get everywhere sheila! They dont miss a trick! Very entertaining though!! x
ReplyDeleteLove the starlings on the fence
ReplyDeleteahhh the babie stirklings are soooo cute, great pics hon x
ReplyDeleteGreat shots again, Karen. I tried to persuade my sister to go for that camera :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou all! Is your sister going to get one Steve? x
ReplyDelete