Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
great shot of the ducklings karen, looks like you enjoyed your trip. denis
Lovely photos of a lovely outing Karen, the ducklings huddled together are so sweet. Mrs Mandarin looks very proud. I think the Jackdaws are following you around! We visit there quite often, it is such a pretty place.
Thankyou both for your comments. Had a lovely day, and yes it is very pretty. Think youre right about the jackdaws shysongbird!!!x
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
great shot of the ducklings karen, looks like you enjoyed your trip.
ReplyDeletedenis
Lovely photos of a lovely outing Karen, the ducklings huddled together are so sweet. Mrs Mandarin looks very proud. I think the Jackdaws are following you around! We visit there quite often, it is such a pretty place.
ReplyDeleteThankyou both for your comments. Had a lovely day, and yes it is very pretty. Think youre right about the jackdaws shysongbird!!!x
ReplyDelete