Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Baby goldie, baby sparrow and friends x


Aaaaah!! My first baby goldie x


Couldn't leave out the adults!!!



Aaaaaaaah again! My first baby sparrow!!! ...and
a couple of young sturks too!!!



Little robin x





This makes me laugh, i put out some grated cheese, and the
jackies were literally stuffing their beaks!!!

5 comments:

  1. well done on the baby goldie karen. don't get any jackdaws around our garden, great pics.

    denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant Karen your baby goldie is gorgeous.Still waiting for mine,great pic of the jackdaw with the "cheesy" grin......
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely photos Karen, well done on the goldie and as for the Jackdaw what a position to get in! it did make me laugh. The photo of the Robin is gorgeous and I loved the little Sparrow being dwarfed. Your Lupins look lovely on the previous post, they don't seem to like my garden although they used to :(

    The juvenile Starlings on the fence in the strange position on your earlier post were fascinating, perhaps it was their first encounter with rain, they looked mesmerised!

    I am putting you on my sidebar as your posts are too good to miss, hopefully I will be able to keep up now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're getting very good with that new camera, I really must make more tome to practice with my monster!!!!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou all so much for your lovely comments! it makes it all worth while. I literally just snap away, and sometimes i get lucky! Jayne your pics are fab anyway! Shysongbird, im honoured to be put on your sidebar! Thankyou!Denis, im sure you'll get a jackdaw one day,they are very noisy, but i think they're gorgeous! Sheila, glad you like the goldie and jackdaw pic, gotta admit that made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!