Tuesday, 30 June 2009


It was definitely baby jackdaw morning!!! ....

....and i thought baby sturks were loud!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. brilliant photos karen esecially like no.2
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure whether I'm happy or sad not to have the Jackie's visit here Karen, we have enough problems with 5 magpies at the moment, but like the Jackdaw they are certainly handsome looking birds!!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sheila and Jayne! I dont have magpies, and i dont really mind the jackies, as ive never had a problem with them!!!Think they're quite beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photos. I do like jackdaws (when they are not on my feeders haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More great photos Karen, I did enlarge them and saw what you meant, it seems so odd to see such large birds being fed, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen - These are great pictures of bird behaviour - isn't it fascinating to watch them though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou Joomoo, Shysongbird and Tricia! Its very funny watching big birds like this flapping wings and begging for food!!!Tricia, it is fascinating! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!