Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
Great stuff Karen, and the Starlings lined up on the guttering on the previous post made me laugh they look like they are planning their next mischief!
Thanks shysongbird! The starlings ALWAYS look like they're up to mischief, dont you think?? karen x
great shots Karen,I love the goldies too.love the feeder at first thought it was a real bird on the edge lSheila
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
Great stuff Karen, and the Starlings lined up on the guttering on the previous post made me laugh they look like they are planning their next mischief!
ReplyDeleteThanks shysongbird! The starlings ALWAYS look like they're up to mischief, dont you think?? karen x
ReplyDeletegreat shots Karen,I love the goldies too.love the feeder at first thought it was a real bird on the edge l
ReplyDeleteSheila