Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
Babies don't have white on the neck, Karen. You did all you could taking it to the vet.
Thanks steve, i feel really upset!Animals really will be the death of me!! x
Poor thing I know how you feel Karen,its difficult to see a bird or creature suffer.you did what you could.Sheila
Thanks sheila x
Don't think that one is a baby Karen but I have a feeling he might just be OK!!Jayne
Oh i hope youre right jayne! Phoned the vets, and they said he was in a nice pen, and to ring tomorrow to see how he is! Fingers crossed hey!
sorry to hear about the wood pigeon karen, have you seen it since?. denis
He has been at vets overnight denis, and they put him to sleep today unfortunately.But i tried hey! x
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
Babies don't have white on the neck, Karen. You did all you could taking it to the vet.
ReplyDeleteThanks steve, i feel really upset!Animals really will be the death of me!! x
ReplyDeletePoor thing I know how you feel Karen,its difficult to see a bird or creature suffer.you did what you could.
ReplyDeleteSheila
Thanks sheila x
ReplyDeleteDon't think that one is a baby Karen but I have a feeling he might just be OK!!
ReplyDeleteJayne
Oh i hope youre right jayne! Phoned the vets, and they said he was in a nice pen, and to ring tomorrow to see how he is! Fingers crossed hey!
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about the wood pigeon karen, have you seen it since?.
ReplyDeletedenis
He has been at vets overnight denis, and they put him to sleep today unfortunately.But i tried hey! x
ReplyDelete