I rarely get a chaffinch, Karen. When you look at my blog you see the rare birds are usually the poorest photos. And that's because I can discard or the poorer photos of the common birds :)
I like the robin, another rare bird for me unfortunately.
Thanks steve. its only the last 2 weeks that i have seen a chaffinch in my garden, and not everyday!The only finches i get are goldies! and i dont get any of the tits! Oh well, guess you cant have it all!! karen
I rarely get a chaffinch, Karen. When you look at my blog you see the rare birds are usually the poorest photos. And that's because I can discard or the poorer photos of the common birds :)
ReplyDeleteI like the robin, another rare bird for me unfortunately.
Thanks steve. its only the last 2 weeks that i have seen a chaffinch in my garden, and not everyday!The only finches i get are goldies! and i dont get any of the tits! Oh well, guess you cant have it all!! karen
ReplyDeletegreat photos Karen,I get a lot of chaffinches in my garden but never get fed up of them.the males are really colourful.
ReplyDeleteThanks sheila. I agree, they are very pretty! You're very lucky to have lots of them! karen x
ReplyDeletegreat to see an unusual visitor karen along with the regulars of course, nice pics.
ReplyDeletedenis