
The jackdaws have been here all day!

Thought this was a cute pic!

Not a very clear pic, but thought it was funny!
The parent bird looks as if shes looking up for guidance from above!!!

Say no more! These are the cause of my headache today!!!

The babies are looking at the jackdaw as if to say
'youre not my dad, are you???'
fabulous pics Karen.Some size that jackdaw and the young starlings along the fence are great.But my favourite is the "CHOIR" led by mum.Made me laugh
ReplyDeleteSheila
wonderful photo of the starling quintet karen, well done.
ReplyDeletedenis
That's a great fence you have there, Karen. Love the one with 10 or 11 young'uns all lined up.
ReplyDeleteThankyou all! Gotta say, i love the baby sturks, but the noise has driven me insane today!!!Will hopefully be putting some pics on my blog tomorrow, taken on my new camera!!!Very excited!x
ReplyDeleteI like the one of Jack waiting for his Rock Chick. Enough food around to feed the entire bird population.
ReplyDeletexxx Ollie Beak
Some wonderful shots there Karen, I'm with Sheila I just love the choir, must admit I'm rather glad we only get the odd one or two I'm spending enough on our regulars already, a second mortgage would have to be obtained lol
ReplyDeleteJayne