They are great pics there Karen. They are so adorable and seem to take over when they all descend en masse. They don't half make a racket though - I keep looking out to see what all the squawking is!
Lovely photos Karen on this post, and the previous couple, which I've only just caught up with. Watching them feeding the little ones is so entertaining, it was like something out of Hitchcock's The Birds yesterday in our garden and like you say they are so noisy! The only thing I don't like is when they come in en masse and it scares the smaller birds away, they were devouring a fat cake yesterday and the Tits weren't getting a look in!
I particularly loved the photo of the two on the fence with the Sparrow.
Hi, shysongbird! Thankyou for your comments. Know what you mean about Alfred Hitchcock! They literally flap around my head whilst im putting food out! But they are so entertaining! I like that photo too, very amusing! karen x
great pics karen, that starling looks quite regal, no chance of the young ones dropping anything with the size of them mouths, ha ha.
ReplyDeletedenis
Great shots Karen and well done on so many babies
ReplyDeleteJayne
Crash to Sparrow - "You're a funny looking starling!"
ReplyDeleteThey are great pics there Karen. They are so adorable and seem to take over when they all descend en masse. They don't half make a racket though - I keep looking out to see what all the squawking is!
ReplyDeleteThanks all! i find the sturklings fascinating! Steve, love your comment! And yes, they are SO noisy! You definitely know when they're there! karen x
ReplyDeleteLovely photos Karen on this post, and the previous couple, which I've only just caught up with. Watching them feeding the little ones is so entertaining, it was like something out of Hitchcock's The Birds yesterday in our garden and like you say they are so noisy! The only thing I don't like is when they come in en masse and it scares the smaller birds away, they were devouring a fat cake yesterday and the Tits weren't getting a look in!
ReplyDeleteI particularly loved the photo of the two on the fence with the Sparrow.
Hi, shysongbird! Thankyou for your comments. Know what you mean about Alfred Hitchcock! They literally flap around my head whilst im putting food out! But they are so entertaining! I like that photo too, very amusing! karen x
ReplyDelete