Monday, 11 May 2009

New birds and a fledgling!!!! (i hope!)


My first tit!! Is it a coal tit??


Is this my first baby? please say it is!!!!!





Sturkling on my new feeder! Filling its beak!



My goldies tonight, they just sat for ages not eating!!




7 comments:

  1. Are those goldies watching your telly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha joomoo! it sure looks like they are!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a young blackbird to me karen, can't be sure but my money would be on it being a coal tit, well done.

    denis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks denis! Hopefully i'll have lots more soon!!! karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the coal tit and baby blackbird, Karen. Still waiting for my baby blackbird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a coal tit alright and the baby blackbird well isn't he/her just gorgeous, ours still have the occasional hop about before being called back by Mom!!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your coal tit Karen! I had my first one just a couple of months ago, they are lovely little birds. I'm still waiting to see my first fledglings this year - I thought there might have been a baby sparrow in the tree yesterday as I thought I saw the mother feeding it but I couldn't get a good look.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!