Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
Never had a Jackdaw here Karen, you've caught his beady eye a treat there!!Jayne
Thanks jayne. i get alot of them,dozens of them roost in the big tree beyond my garden, and dont miss a trick! I think they are beautiful looking birds,only trouble is, i think they might be the reason i dont get any of the tits!karen
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
Never had a Jackdaw here Karen, you've caught his beady eye a treat there!!
ReplyDeleteJayne
Thanks jayne. i get alot of them,dozens of them roost in the big tree beyond my garden, and dont miss a trick! I think they are beautiful looking birds,only trouble is, i think they might be the reason i dont get any of the tits!karen
ReplyDelete