Friday, 24 April 2009

My goldies!


I think Mrs Goldie is looking very fat!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hi karen, do your 2 goldies like to feed on their own, our 2 wont let other goldies land on the feeder, nice pics.

    denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks denis. I only get the 2 of them most of the time! I occasionally get another 1 or 2, but they go opposite on the sunflower hearts!So never caught sight of any squabbling!I never get bored of seeing them turn up, they are so beautiful, dont you think? karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey you're very lucky if they don't squabble Karen, ours actually fight here, they are all in pairs and are very territorial !!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!