Monday, 13 April 2009

Some of todays visitors!!







Some of todays birdies!!!

5 comments:

  1. must get myself one of those ground feeders, the sheppies look happy enough karen.

    denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. smashing shots there.Love the robin of course but boy the size of that woodpigeon.Take some filling up.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! Yes sheila, thats one huge woodpigeon! And denzil, the ground feeder is very popular! but what are sheppies?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe sheppies are Starlings or as we affectionately call them on our forum "Sturklings" Karen lol
    I reckon that wood pigeon pops over to visit you from here, we too get the huge ones!!!!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks jayne for the explanation! You learn something new every day!karen

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!