Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
You're a Genius Sis! lol!
like the blog, nice photos, never seen a siskin in our garden, maybe one day. denis
Hi, my garden is really small too but quite scruffy and overgrown, I've never had a siskin either - nice pictures.
Hi Karen - well done! Gardening can be so rewarding and I agree about gardens being a haven!Like the blackbird - he certainly has a beakful!You're definitely on your way with your blog :)(Goldfinch from GBS)
well done with your blog Karen great photos love the blackbird.Like you my garden not only my haven but good therapy tooSheila
Well Done Karen, there'll be no stopping you now girl keep on posting and sharing with everyone.Jayne
Welcome to blogging, Karen. My garden will be my haven one day and I love watching and photographing birds and seeing what other people have.
Hi Karen, a very big welcome from one new blogger to another! I'm enjoying your site already. Well done on the Siskin we had a few last Winter for a short time but none this year.Enjoy your birds and your blogging, it's VERY addictive!!
Hi karen heard a lot about your garden and your birds its good to put a picture to the story.You will be publishing a mag nextjohn
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
You're a Genius Sis! lol!
ReplyDeletelike the blog, nice photos, never seen a siskin in our garden, maybe one day.
ReplyDeletedenis
Hi, my garden is really small too but quite scruffy and overgrown, I've never had a siskin either - nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteHi Karen - well done! Gardening can be so rewarding and I agree about gardens being a haven!
ReplyDeleteLike the blackbird - he certainly has a beakful!
You're definitely on your way with your blog :)
(Goldfinch from GBS)
well done with your blog Karen great photos love the blackbird.Like you my garden not only my haven but good therapy too
ReplyDeleteSheila
Well Done Karen, there'll be no stopping you now girl keep on posting and sharing with everyone.
ReplyDeleteJayne
Welcome to blogging, Karen. My garden will be my haven one day and I love watching and photographing birds and seeing what other people have.
ReplyDeleteHi Karen, a very big welcome from one new blogger to another! I'm enjoying your site already. Well done on the Siskin we had a few last Winter for a short time but none this year.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your birds and your blogging, it's VERY addictive!!
Hi karen heard a lot about your garden and your birds its good to put a picture to the story.
ReplyDeleteYou will be publishing a mag next
john