Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
they are quite a handsome bird don't you think. denis
brings to mind two little dicky birds only there's three.great shot Karen
Starlings get too bad a press in my opinion.
I think theyre great, and very entertaining!!Yes denis they are very handsome!I know what you mean sheila!x
Definitely up to something Karen
Biker will just love this shot!!!Jayne
Their colours always look so beautiful in the sunlight, like jewels, I think. I have been known to call them the bully boys though!
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
they are quite a handsome bird don't you think.
ReplyDeletedenis
brings to mind two little dicky birds only there's three.great shot Karen
ReplyDeleteStarlings get too bad a press in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteI think theyre great, and very entertaining!!Yes denis they are very handsome!I know what you mean sheila!x
ReplyDeleteDefinitely up to something Karen
ReplyDeleteBiker will just love this shot!!!
ReplyDeleteJayne
Their colours always look so beautiful in the sunlight, like jewels, I think. I have been known to call them the bully boys though!
ReplyDelete