
Little and large!!!!I love the way that different species of birds sit alongside each other!!!

Young sturk starting to get his spots! x

The collared doves are so pretty x

Little baby robin squalking for food, bless!! Had to crop this pic, as i couldn't get a closer shot!x

A very fat baby blackie!! x
Hi Sis! Great pics! That new camera makes the world of difference. The collared dove and young sturk pics look professional.
ReplyDeleteLee
brilliant photos of your lovely visitors Karen.Nice one of the starling getting his spots and the baby robin is gorgeous wish I had one visit my garden
ReplyDeleteSheila
Lovely shots again Karen love the young sturk!!!!
ReplyDeleteJayne
Sorry Karen, I'm all behind, sorry about your poor little dead bird, you did your very best for it though. I love 'little and large', very funny! That young Starling was posing beautifully and showing of his new plumage very nicely.
ReplyDeleteThankyou all for your comments! Nice to hear from you bro, hope you are ok, will speak soon xIm glad you all like the young sturk, they really have an attractive plumage!!! x
ReplyDelete