Wednesday, 15 July 2009

This weeks birdies x


Todays mission was to get some pics of my baby robins!!!x


Im very pleased to see the sparrows enjoying the new 'Tweet' mix i bought from GBS!!



Another baby robin pic! I had 2 of them sitting in my back doorstep this morning! x




I think this ones really cute x





...and just love this baby blackie pic! The male was actually taking food for another baby, but this one was determined to get some!!
x

2 comments:

  1. Great shots on this one and the previous Karen, our juvenile robins are just getting specks of red appearing in their breasts. Dare I mention RRR to them when I put the mealies out in the morning!!!!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely pics here and below Karen, nice to see the juvenile Robins. That was a very nicely posed Greenfinch and I loved the three Starlings at the end. I think the mystery corvid is probably a Crow but I'm not very hot on them either.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!