Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
lovely little sparrow karen but no good with butterflies,
Female large white I'd say (male doesn't have the spots on top of the wing).
Thanks Sheila, and thanks for your ID steve! I have no idea about butterflies, and thought it was something exciting!! he he he x
What a fatty! You're feeding them too well Karen :)
Your shots are getting better and better Karen and that "flutterby" is probably the only one the I can positively ID as a Large White, we always used to call them cabbage butterflies!!!Jayne
Thankyou Jayne and shysongbird!!Jayne, my shots are not that good! I wish!!!lol x
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
lovely little sparrow karen but no good with butterflies,
ReplyDeleteFemale large white I'd say (male doesn't have the spots on top of the wing).
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheila, and thanks for your ID steve! I have no idea about butterflies, and thought it was something exciting!! he he he x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fatty! You're feeding them too well Karen :)
ReplyDeleteYour shots are getting better and better Karen and that "flutterby" is probably the only one the I can positively ID as a Large White, we always used to call them cabbage butterflies!!!
ReplyDeleteJayne
Thankyou Jayne and shysongbird!!Jayne, my shots are not that good! I wish!!!lol x
ReplyDelete