Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Some of wednesdays birdies x


This is the first time i've seen a baby blackie being fed by its mum! How cute!!!


The goldies dont usually use the large bird bath, they have their own small one! This pic is better viewed large!



Well....erm....The sturks invaded today!!!!




This 'new' baby blackie just sat on my patio for ages, its so sweet! Then its mum came and fed it, bless x





...and then there was the woodie invasion!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the two 'invasion' pics Karen, especially the Woodies, they look so funny packed on there, there must be a joke somewhere in there about how many Woodies does it take to clear a bird table :)
    I also love the BB being fed, so sweet. Also I was glad to see on your last post the juvenile Goldie thriving. So sorry I didn't comment on it, I thought I had cos I definitely read it on the day you posted it, it could have been cos I was racing to get my post out that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blackbird being fed.Pleased I dont get as many pigeons as you do,costs enought for feed as it is lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!