Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
It's a red admiral, Karen. I had one on my garden last year and saw one on a bike ride recently and they do seem to like to sunbathe
Hi Karen, I agree with Steve. Unfortunately it has been windy and heavy rain here so not many butterflies to be seen. It is nice when they hang around long enough to be photographed.
I couldn't ID it for you karen but I'm glad you posted becasue we had one of those a couple of weeks ago!! Now I know what it was!!Jayne
lovely red admiral! I saw my first one on the railway last week.. stunning
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
It's a red admiral, Karen. I had one on my garden last year and saw one on a bike ride recently and they do seem to like to sunbathe
ReplyDeleteHi Karen, I agree with Steve. Unfortunately it has been windy and heavy rain here so not many butterflies to be seen. It is nice when they hang around long enough to be photographed.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't ID it for you karen but I'm glad you posted becasue we had one of those a couple of weeks ago!! Now I know what it was!!
ReplyDeleteJayne
lovely red admiral! I saw my first one on the railway last week.. stunning
ReplyDelete