I was delighted to see this baby Goldfinch being fed by mum, but then i noticed that its beak is very deformed! Are they able to survive like this???
This skinny little Robin appeared today too....
The Sturklets are dominating my garden at the moment!!...
This one is going it alone, and looking quite competent and grown up now....
This little one decided to try and eat the hook on my feeder!!! he he xxxx
Oh, goodness! I thought it was such a pretty photo until I saw the little one with the deformed beak. I'm no expert, Karen but I think it might well have difficulty surviving like that, poor thing.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos though! The Starlings are so entertaining and that last pic is a great capture :)
i think that the little one will struggle karen, it will be ok whilst the parents are still feeding it but after that, nature can be cruel, loved the last shot.
ReplyDelete