Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Fledglings and plants xxxx


This beautiful baby Blackie was here for ages today!! xxxx and let me get very close!! x


I really like this picture of the Sturklet!! x


#
This one looks very fluffy and cute!! x




This is my clematis that has just come into flower, i really love the colour xxx





This is my Teasel, that i grew from seed!! I didnt realise that they grew so big!!! xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs. I like your blog Karen.
    Have you seen mine..?
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots again Karen, your garden is really coming into it's now isn't it - just lovely

    Jxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos karen, you're becoming quite the expert with that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your teasel,I real bee and finch magnet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos a fowl and flower.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!