Sunday, 20 June 2010

Todays Baby blackies xxx


I was delighted to see this baby Blackbird in my garden today xx He let me get very close, i dont think he has left the nest too long ago, so sweet xxx


So cute and fluffy!! xx





The colours in them are so lovely when theyre babies xxx



and this was another one, slightly older i think xxx There were 3 new babies today xxxx




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics of the young Blackbirds Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great new blog look Karen! Your baby Blackie photos are beautiful as are the 'sturklets' on the earlier posts, they do make a terrible racket and your idea of a mute button really made me laugh :)

    Oh goodness, I too have planted a teasel and I'm not sure mine is in the right place after seeing yours, mind you it has already been dug up and replanted by a certain person (not me) who thought it was a weed :( Just think how much your Goldfinches will enjoy it in the Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs of the young blackies karen.
    Have you seen my young hawks..?
    Costas

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!