Monday, 7 June 2010

Roses xxx


Thought you might like to see some of my roses in my gardenxxx


I bought the dark pink and light pink ones very cheap!!!





This is my Peace rose, which i planted for my Grandad, after he sadly died, and its the first bush to flower each year!!! I have several buds about to open...



This one will be open very soon xxx




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, especially with the raindrops on them. I particularly like 'Peace' such a pretty colour and a lovely memorial to your Grandad.

    I'm no good at growing roses at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Karen, such a lovely flower the rose x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!