Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Todays birdies x


I as very pleased to see this very healthy looking greenfinch today!!! After the poorly one last week, i was concerned! But this one stayed for a while, and was enjoying the Tweet mix!!! Im not sure if its a young one or adult??? x



The adult sturks are VERY heavily spotted at the moment!!! I think they look great x ......


....and my woodie, posing!!!! x



3 comments:

  1. So glad you haven't seen any more problems Karen :)

    Lovely photos and you always manage to find the comical side, Woodies always seem to look funny somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleased to see a healthy looking greenfinch Karen,great photos again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - lovely post and great that you've got a really health greenfinch. I think it's a female from the colouring although something about the head suggests a young one. It's definitely not an adult male!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!