Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
talk about puppy dog eyes. I bet he got a treat after that pose.
He gets nothing but treats GM! He's not eating much, think he may be pining, poor thing x
he is lovely,I know if we leave our dogs (rarely) my daughter says it takes 3/4 days for them to start eating.Sheila
Thanks Sheila, hopefully he will eat soon! hes eating pigs ears and treats, but ignoring his own food!!x
poor pigs !!
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
talk about puppy dog eyes. I bet he got a treat after that pose.
ReplyDeleteHe gets nothing but treats GM! He's not eating much, think he may be pining, poor thing x
ReplyDeletehe is lovely,I know if we leave our dogs (rarely) my daughter says it takes 3/4 days for them to start eating.
ReplyDeleteSheila
Thanks Sheila, hopefully he will eat soon! hes eating pigs ears and treats, but ignoring his own food!!x
ReplyDeletepoor pigs !!
ReplyDelete