Wednesday, 7 July 2010

This weeks birdies xxx


Its lovely to have regular visits from the Greenfinches....



I think the baby Jackdaws look really funny and fluffy!!!...Especially when they flap their wings for food!! he he x



Not a brilliant picture ,but i was SO pleased to see the Blackbirds taking the cherries off my little tree(in a pot)!!! xxx




The Woodies are amusing me at the moment, lots of body language..and flirting!!! he he x





..and i wondered where my sunflower hearts were disappearing to!!! he he, the little devils!!! x

3 comments:

  1. they don't half get through the sunflower hearts karen, i fill the ground feeders but the collared doves and wood pigeons still try and feed from the hanging ones, like the jackdaw photo, do think they look comical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has that pigeon been on the brew ??
    Its good to see the birds enjoying your cherry tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I don't position the seed feeders in quite the right place the greedy woodies and doves empty them in minutes, they already eat more than their fair share from the bird tables!

    There certainly is attitude in that first woody photo :)

    I love the Blackbird with the cherry :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!