Saturday, 10 July 2010

Baby Jackdaws and baby Greenfinch xxx


It has definitely been 'Baby Jackdaw 'week!!!! There were 4 babies being fed by mum(or Dad)!!..


This one was making a racket!!! he he x...



The looks on the woodies' faces make me laugh!!!..




This little baby Greenfinch was squeaking for food this morning...





So cute!! xxx

5 comments:

  1. the jackdaws are standing to attention karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby Jackdaws are so sweet, Karen! I hardly ever see a Jackdaw in my garden and never a baby. Great photos of feeding time :) The little Greenfinch is sweet too, I do have those in the garden.

    I left a late comment on your previous post too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gret photos karen, those jackdaws are just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of really cute birds.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!