Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Todays birdies x


I was sat in the garden today, when this jackdaw landed on my weathervane.....i think he looks lovely...

0
This picture amuses me..Mrs Blackie decided to drink from a tiny puddle of water...instead of the birdbath!! xxxx ......



and Mr Blackie is really stuffing his beak to feed his babies xxx.....




..and the greenfinches were here again today!!! Ive never had them come to my garden as regular as they are now, so im very happy xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Your very lucky to be able to feed your Blackbird in the open Karen,the corvids would gobble that lot down in no time in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to be back Karen :)

    It looks like your garden is very busy this Spring. Lovely photos, the Jackdaw looks like it is part of the weather vane! I also love Mr B stuffing his beak with food :)

    Taking a peek back I was pleased to see your Songthrush, I was so upset when mine was taken by a cat last year, they are such graceful looking birds and their song is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!