Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Advice on my Forsythia please x


I think this is 'Forsythia'???? Thats what ive been told anyway!!! I would like some advice on when is best to cut it back, as it gets very boisterous when the leaves appear!!! Ive been cutting it when it gets wild, but im not sure whether there are the 'Right' times of year to do this?? Thankyou x

2 comments:

  1. That Forsythia looks wonderful Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, I have posted a link for your about pruning the Forsythia
    http://www.gardenseeker.com/pruning/pruning_forsythia.htm

    It seems the time to prune them is straight after the flowers have finished.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!