
I have been very pleased to see the Songthrush returning!! I havent seen it for weeks x..

Im hoping he has babies to feed, and that i may get to see them!!!! ..

I think the colouring of the Sturks is incredible!!!

...they look stunning at the moment xxx....

These Greenfinches seem to be quite regular visitors this last week..hope they keep coming xxx
love the shots of the song thrush such a striking bird, not seen any in these parts for years, the starlings are as crazy and colourful as ever, hope you get to see the young thrushes.
ReplyDeletedenis
hi karen, i posted a comment on monday but now it has gone, did you read it.
ReplyDeletedenis
Hi Denis x Thanks for your comments x I didnt see your message, it said that i had one, but when i clicked in, it wasnt there!!! At least i now know who it was off!!! Yes the song thrush is such a pretty bird, i hope i see the babies, that would be lovely! Yes the sturks are as crazy as ever, i'll know about it when their babies come!! he he x Hope you and missy are well xxx
ReplyDeleteim green with envy looking at those finches!!
ReplyDelete