Monday, 4 January 2010

My first EVER Redwing x


I was stunned to see this beauty in my garden this morning....


Im so excited!!! It looks very round and fluffy!!...



..and it sat with the blackie for a while xxx







4 comments:

  1. well done karen, a beautiful bird, must have took your breath a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis, i must admit my heart was beating a bit faster as i grappled with my camera!!!! I was VERY excited, as i didnt think i would ever see one in my garden xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karen, you sound as thrilled as I was when mine visited. Mine has been back again for the berries, hope yours visits again too.

    Love the little Blue Tit photos on the previous post also, so dainty and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou shysongbird, i am thrilled!!! Mine came back again today, so i hope he comes a bit longer before he disappears!!! Yes the little bluetits are so sweet and pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!