Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Birdies in the snow x


I just ADORE my little wagtail ...


such a beautiful little bird ...



I felt sorry for them, as the snow covered their food!! ..




and mr blackie was sat looking for his food!...





..and just before the snow fell this morning, the redwing appeared again, and sat happily with the blackies and sturks!!! Im so pleased xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos again Karen, so pleased the Redwing has visited you again and the Wagtail is beautiful, perhaps mine will come back today as we have heavy snow here again as I suspect you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous shot of the redwing Karen it is such a beautiful bird.....
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!