Saturday, 26 December 2009

Winter birdies xxx


I LOVE this pic of my little wagtail, such a beautiful little bird!! xxx


my blackies are really enjoying the mixed fruit im putting out for them!!! xxx



..I think this collared dove looks pretty too!!!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. well done on the wagtail karen, as you say a lovely little bird, we had eight blackbirds in the garden yesyerday, six of them males, word must have got around about the dried mealworms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Wagtail Karen, the bad weather has brought one into mine too. My Blackbirds are being very aggressive at the moment! Lovely too to see the Song Thrush on your earlier post, I saw one fleetingly last week too.

    I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very happy and healthy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou denis and shysongbird x i wish you all a very happy new year too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!