Welcome to my blog. I'm Karen from Worcestershire and i would like to share with you the birds and wildlife that visit my little garden......
she's a beauty Karen,hope you get more visitsSheila
good to see your blackbirds are returning karen, i think that over the next few weeks we will see quite a lot more birds in our gardens. denis
She is lovely Karen, I haven't seen very many in my garden lately but I expect the cold weather will bring them in eventually.
Im pleased they have returned
Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x
she's a beauty Karen,hope you get more visits
ReplyDeleteSheila
good to see your blackbirds are returning karen, i think that over the next few weeks we will see quite a lot more birds in our gardens.
ReplyDeletedenis
She is lovely Karen, I haven't seen very many in my garden lately but I expect the cold weather will bring them in eventually.
ReplyDeleteIm pleased they have returned
ReplyDelete