Thursday, 8 October 2009

Todays Sturks and sparrows x


Was pleased to see a big return of the sturks and sparrows this morning x

0
...enjoying the cranberry pellets!!!...



...a bit of squabbling!!.....




.......on the fence....





...ready to dive in! xxx

2 comments:

  1. nice pics karen, our sparrows seem to be a lot less in numbers than they were in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of the Sparrow and the Starlings on the fence together. I still don't see very many Sparrows in the garden, not like I used to some years ago although I have seen a few more this year.

    Those Starlings do like a good squabble don't they.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!