I only saw my first magpie yesterday!!They were here again this morning, so it appears that they may become regulars!!! Not sure how i feel about this, as i worry about my smaller birdies, but at the same time, theyre very beautiful birds!!! I hope to get some really good pics of them soon!!! x
...and couldnt resist putting my sturks on!!! x
we have a few magpies that visit karen, they do tend to scare the smaller birds away but they only stay for very short spells and they are very timid birds, so i wouldn't worry about it, and they are very handsome.
ReplyDeletedenis
Thanks Denis! I think they look stunning, i dont mind them popping in for a short snack!!! x
ReplyDeleteLovely pics Karen. They visited us daily last year, I think they were nesting in the garden, but this year I have heard them but not seen any. Their colours are beautiful when seen closely.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant shot on the fence Karen.not visiting my garden at the moment but still see plenty around
ReplyDeletesheila