Thursday, 3 September 2009

Baby woodie and friends x


I saw this little fluff ball this morning, he let me get very close, but mum and dad were watching close by! I wanted him to fly off, because the dam cat was watching him, and they are so fearless when they first fledge aren't they!!



I know its a distant shot, but i was delighted to see the great tits again!! x


....and the sturks reappeared this morning, im pleased to say!!! x



..and another distant shot!!! again,, i was pleased to see the tits around this morning x




3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Out of all the Wood pigeons that have visited our garden I have never noticed a young one, maybe I'm just not observant enough ;) Lovely to see the Great Tit looking so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have never seen a young woodie after having a pair of regular woodies all year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi karen, great photos, love the young woody, hope you got your feeder for the mealworms.

    denis

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!