He he, does it Joo?? Mine is very small!! Hi Shysongbird xxx Yes alot of us signed up for a free tree on the GBS forum, and they have been arriving this week :) Sorry i haven,t posted for a while, i have been quite busy, and havent really had anything exciting to post on the Birdie front!! Im sure that now its getting colder, my birdies will give me some good shots!! Thankyou for your concern, and i hope you are well too?? xxxx
hi Karen, I got one of those too but it was just a twig as all the leaves had died off. Unfortunately I was on the way to my girlfriend's when I picked it up from the post office and didn't go back to pick it up until a few days later.
Luckily I have 5 rowan saplings growing in the garden thanks to the birds.
Your tree looks twice the size of mine.
ReplyDeleteFree tree? Have I missed something?
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back Karen, I was getting concerned about you :)
He he, does it Joo?? Mine is very small!! Hi Shysongbird xxx Yes alot of us signed up for a free tree on the GBS forum, and they have been arriving this week :) Sorry i haven,t posted for a while, i have been quite busy, and havent really had anything exciting to post on the Birdie front!! Im sure that now its getting colder, my birdies will give me some good shots!! Thankyou for your concern, and i hope you are well too?? xxxx
ReplyDeletehi Karen,
ReplyDeleteI got one of those too but it was just a twig as all the leaves had died off. Unfortunately I was on the way to my girlfriend's when I picked it up from the post office and didn't go back to pick it up until a few days later.
Luckily I have 5 rowan saplings growing in the garden thanks to the birds.
Hi Karen,
ReplyDeleteIt's Ian from the Dobbies gardening blog.
We've written a post called "Garden bird blogs we love", which includes this wonderful blog. You can read the full article here:
http://www.dobbies.co.uk/blog/garden-bird-blogs
We hope you are happy to be included in our post, but if not please let us know and we'll remove your site from the list.
All the best
Ian