Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Scraggy little robin and friends xx


This little robin looks really bedraggled!!!


Poor little thing!!!!



Was lovely to see the greenfinches!!!




The sparrows have been coming in their droves!! And the sturks are always around too xxx





The Sturks waiting for their dinner!!! xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, it's lovely to be able to visit again :) and great to see your latest visitors. For the first time in years we have lots and lots of House Sparrows in the garden, I shall never take them for granted again!

    Your dishevelled little Robin looks like it has been very busy bringing up babies, no doubt it will be spick-and-span again by Winter.

    Love the Starlings in the dinner queue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karen, the robin at this time of year is in a sorry state, give them a couple of months, and you will see them in all their splendour, posted the photo of the mealworm feeder as you asked on the forum, as of yet had no reply, will gladly give you instructions on how to build one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Shysongbird, yes it makes us realise how lucky we are to have all the sparrows around!! Hope you are well now xxxxx Denzil x I must have missed the post on the forum??? Would you be able to put it on again for me please?? I have been so busy lately!! Hope you are all well, and hope Missy and the clan are good? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparrows and sturk sharing that shrub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiyah lass. It's the photo on this set of the Sturks on the aerial I used for The Sturkling Diaries.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!