Sunday, 9 May 2010

Todays birdies xxxx


I have been very pleased to see the great tits and blue tits here today...


They are such lovely little birds... and get into some strange positions xxx....



I am really delighted to see this blue tit using my new feeder!!! ......




..I just had to put this pic on, of the Sturks having a bath, there were 4 of them in the bath!!!...they are so amusing to watch..the water was going everywhere!!! I have re-filled my birdbath 3 times today xxx .....





..and pleased again, that the greenfinches are still visiting me!!! xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures of the great tits,they never stay still for long do they !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the action shot of the "Sturks having a bath"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of busy birds there, Karen. Great bathing shot! Starlings seem to empty the bird bath quicker than any other bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos karen, any signs of the little ones yet?.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou all for your comments xxx No little ones yet Denis, although i saw a young Blackie today, feeding on its own!!! But no tiny ones yet!! What about you?? Hope youre well, and Missy!! xxx Theres a doggie called missy on the Andrew Lloyd Webber show (Over the Rainbow!!), i thought of you!!! he he xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!