Friday, 14 May 2010

My first Baby Blackie and friends xxx


My first baby Blackie has been visiting my garden these last couple of days xxx


hes feeding himself...



..and a bit cheeky!!!...




I really like this pic of Mr Blackie xx...






..and these 3 Collared doves amused me with their line-up!!! Could it be Mum, dad and baby???? xxx

5 comments:

  1. happy Days !!!! Im excited for the arrival of my young blackie now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful visitors.
    Great photographs Karen.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics karen, love the collared doves photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots once again Karen, keep em' coming LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, I don't know whether it is blogger or my ISP but I'm still having problems getting on to and commenting on blogs so apologies for missing your last post:(

    I loved seeing your Thrushes on the last post, I very rarely see them in my garden.

    Lovely Blackie photos, is that dad I wonder? He is very handsome!

    The dove photo is so sweet and they definitely look like a family to me as the one at the far end with no neck collar looks like baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!