Friday, 12 February 2010

Bluetits 'house hunting'?????


I was delighted to see 2 bluetits checking out my nest box this morning....


They were taking it in turns to go inside...



..then out again!!! I really hope that they found it a suitable home
to raise their babies this spring!!! xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Aaah thats so sweet! Looks promising, fingers crossed they'll settle & breed there!
    Nice photos by the way - love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting Karen! Let's hope they decide to move in. Really sweet photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Karen how lovely and a sign that spring is somewhere around the corner..
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate your comments. Thanks karen x

My goldie!

My goldie!

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09

American robin, New Jersey 23rd march 09
Very different!

cheeky jackdaw!

cheeky jackdaw!
They hang on to everything!

pied wagtail

pied wagtail

Starling!

Starling!
very acrobatic!