
this young dove has been around all day, its so sweet and fluffy!! x

The sturks and sparrows always come together x...

Two little sparrows enjoying the suet pellets x...

Baby dove again, and woodie! How funny does the woodie look in this picture!!! x

...and i think the sturk looks great in this pic xxx
Nice pics Karen. I love the woodie, it's amazing how they can pull faces sometimes. Love the sparrows too. I really like House Sparrows, I don't know how some people can think they're just boring little brown birds!
ReplyDeleteThankyou mac, i really like the sparrows too!!!Im glad i have them in my garden, also they are on the red list(i think) so that makes them even more special!!!And yes, the woodies pull some strange faces, they amuse me!!! x
ReplyDeleteI like all of these photos Karen, lots of humour in them as usual. I love the one of 'little and large' on the fence, it always makes me smile seeing them like that and the dove does look sweet, particularly in the first photo.
ReplyDeleteI asked Denis (Denzil) recently where his name for Starlings came from and I'm curious to know where your Sturks does too, did you invent it or is it a local name?
Thankyou shysongbird x The name 'sturk' came from the forum!!! Biker and co call them sturks, and thats where i got it from!!!! Maybe you could ask on there, i would be interested to know too x
ReplyDelete